Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Have I told you???

There is this place that I LOVE going to in fact I have the catalog memorized which is a big feat considering how many items they have!!! I don't just mean I know what they have, I know how much just about everything costs. I know sick huh?? Well that store is mighty and its colors are a bold yellow and blue!!! Give up? IKEA! If you have never been there then let me tell you it is worth the trip that you will inevitably have to take to get there considering they are usually only in big cities. On this occasion we went after a meeting with potential clients and met up with our new friends Jillian and David. (Jillian is our new intern). John-Paul and I started our IKEA fun in the cafe, hello..... how can you turn down cheap food that tastes good too!!! Then we were on the hunt. I needed a couple of things for the baby's room and a bookshelf for the family room since we had to take all the books that were in the guest room (now baby's room) and put them on the already too small bookshelf in the family room.
I am adding up the cost in my head hence the very serious face! Not so good with the head math :)

Very excited about the possibilities for this frame!!!


 It was so much fun browsing (as always) and I looked at the kids section with new eyes and for the first time really took my time there. This however is where we lost our friends and can you blame them!!! Unless you are nesting I am positive this section is so mind numbingly boring that you just want to cry.lol



John- Paul and I did not leave IKEA empty handed we were excited to bring home our treasures. In fact it
was the first time we had ever bought anything large for ourselves at IKEA (bookshelves).There was just one thing though we drove the car :) But with some prayer and lots of twine John-Paul sort of secured it to the roof LOL! We did make it home though safely. There is nothing this dad can't do!!! I have to say it was a successful day and John-Paul and I had a blast and a day to remember.
This is where I was saying are you sure this is going to work!!

Pull John-Paul Pull!!!! It was just a way he could inconspicuously flex for the camera. jk lol


No comments: