Friday, April 8, 2011

And then then there were balloons:)

 Who can resist a party well especially when it is for yourself) lol My mom lives in Ohio and I in Florida but she wanted to have a baby shower for me so she flew me up for the bash!!! I have to say she really out did herself. She made it so nice and so many people came out in honor of my big belly! I have to say it was yummy and pretty! The baby made out to I really felt blessed and very thankful for all the gifts and warm wishes everyone gave!!! Thank you mom and friends for making the day so special. First off I have to say my mom made EVERYTHING!!!!! Yep even the chocolate covered pretzel sticks! Be AMAZED at her talents! 
My mom made those pretzel sticks and the flower poms! I know regular Martha Stuart!


 These the ladies that helped throw me a baby bump PARTY!!!



 


My very dear Childhood friend, Jessie was so excited that she was able to come  


Oh Beth you are the Best thank you for traveling to see me H.S. bestie!!!
Yes I am making a very weird face but I was talking!! 
Thanks Aunt Deb for traveling 4 hours to come to the party and for the surprise! 
 Amanda what can I say you are amazing and well I am so glad you had a cancellation you have a special place in my heart bud!
Love you mommy! You are going to be a great Nana!!!!
Hehe!!! My girls
Showing my dad all the new loot the next morning!

Once again thank you to everyone who took the time to stop and join the party it meant a lot!! Sorry this was so late I am so far behind already eeekkkk!!!!!


3 comments:

J.Black said...

you're the cutest my friend. Miss you! Looks like you had so much fun! Love your hair like that too. :) Talk to you later, love.

Anonymous said...

What fun! Your Mom did a fabulous job on the shower. You look so adorable! Sara

Seaside Company said...

thanks friends. I miss you both.