Friday, April 15, 2011

Another visitor :)

Growing up in my family we were spontanous travelers. I can remember times when my brother and I would get home from school and my dad would announce that we were to get packed because we were leaving for floridia that night!! Therefore I was not terribly surprised when my dad called me at 9:00 at night and said hey, did you know I am in the neighborhood. Hmmm..... well no I didn't . :) Needless to say my dad was in town and it was a great surprise we got to have him for almost 2 weeks. We had picnics and he helped with some things around the house and he even did a photo shoot of John-Paul and I!! John-Paul does a good job of taking pictures of my girth but he never gets to be in the picture :( Daddy needs the spotlight too! So here is my dads handywork edited by us:)


Yummy hummus as a appetizer.

Photog dad takin pics of the dolphins :) 




Introducing the fabulous the wonderful Kevin Spriggs photography from here on out










This my dears is for the awkward family photo blog!!! lol check the site out if you never have www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com

Can't really see the belly but I like this picture!! Good job DAD!!





2 comments:

J.Black said...

Super cute pictures! He did a fabulous job. You are just looking cuter by the day my friend. I was thinking that picture was pretty funny and then I read your caption :) Cracked me up! Love you! Lets chat sometime.

Our Moment In Time said...

The pictures don't do you justice! You look so adorable with the baby bump!!! But then I'm a little biased! ;)