Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting the ride home!!

John-Paul and I headed out on Saturday evening with his mom and dad to get a car seat and to register for a few more items. First we had dinner at Two-Jays and then off to Baby's-R-Us. May I just say that when buying something as mundane as bottle nipples I feel like I should of had a class first I mean what is with the bijillion choices!!! There are just too many options, if you ask me, for everything! However, we had  a great time! The only bummer is the car seat I bought does not fit on my stroller so I will have to return it and get the one I know fits. 




 What did I tell you too many choices!!!!!

This was a very boring post I know but this is for the family:) 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Not boring. Too cute, planning for baby is so fun!